Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played along with us last time!
We sure do appreciate it!
I thought it would be fun to incorporate a color
topping in honor of the upcoming
United States holiday the 4th of July!
So Our "Topping" option this time is...
Red, White and Blue!
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!
If your not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just
stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!
The choice is yours!
The Design TeamAnni
The design team has created such awesome samples haven't they? I am so lucky to have such a versatile team!!
Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!
Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must use the challenge and make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT.
2. You may link up to 3 birthday projects.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Feel free to combine other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and graphic to your post.
4. Any offensive posts or cards that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and myself.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All product is welcome!
This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, July 14th.