Thursday, September 10, 2015

Anything Goes!

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday!
Thanks to everyone who played along with us last time!
We sure do appreciate our participants and love visiting 
each one of your blogs and seeing what inspires you! 
Today, it's time for a new challenge!  Since School is back
 for everyone by now, and we thought it would be
 a good time to do an...
Anything Goes Challenge 
(With no Topping!)

Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!


Let's go see what my teammates have been up to!

The Design Team

Anni


Brenda


Sharyn  



The design team has created such awesome samples haven't they?

Have fun and let the celebration begin!!

Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must use the challenge and make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT.
2. You may link up to 3 birthday projects.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. Feel free to combine other challenges or for a stamp release, it doesn't matter, as long as you add this challenge link and graphic to your post.
4. Any offensive posts or cards that do not follow the guidelines will be removed out of courtesy to fellow bloggers and myself.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All product is welcome!

This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, September 22nd.


11 comments:

  1. I am so happy I found your fun challenge! I am always needing birthday cards and I love that this challenge is all about birthdays. Thank you for allowing me to play along and beautiful work by the DT!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are happy you found us too Patty! I will be looking for you in our gallery! Enjoy!

      Delete
  2. Stunning DT creations, thank you for a wonderful challenge.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words Sue.....I agree....my team is the BEST!!!

      Delete
  3. Such a wonderful range of talent on display to inspire us ... thanks so much! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Speaking of talent...you are so talented yourself!!! Love seeing your work in our gallery!

      Delete
  4. A lovely set of inspirational cards from the DT and a great theme for this busy back to school period. Thanks. Stef x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much....I love my team as well and yes we thought we better keep it simple this time! I appreciate your kind words!

      Delete
  5. Awesome inspiration! Thanks for another fun challenge:) Your DT rocks!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherrie....I never tire of hearing nice comments about my team. Hope you had a chance to join us or will be joining us!

      Delete