Thursday, February 2, 2017

Felt!

Welcome to another great challenge here at Seize the Birthday! I have been seeing quite a bit of our next topping popping up around the internet so I thought it was time for me to give it a shot and drag you all along for the ride too. Hope you like it!  Apparently the team and our Surprise Party Guest did.

    Our "Topping" option this time is...
"FELT"
Just remember to keep it a Birthday Theme!

If you're not a toppings kinda person, well.....you can just

stick with our usual "Anything Goes"Birthday!

The choice is yours!
Our Surprise Party Guest



The Design Team

(On a leave of absence)


Have fun and let the celebration begin!!!

Challenge Rules (to keep things fair):
1. You must make a BIRTHDAY PROJECT, however our topping is always optional.
2. You may link up to 3 projects for each challenge.
3. Please add a direct link to your blog or to an online gallery.
4. You may combine this challenge with up to 4 other challenges and we would really love for you to add one of our graphics to your post.
5. As always, please have fun and make the challenge your own! All products are welcome!

This linky will close at 9am (PST) on Tuesday, Feb. 14th.


5 comments:

  1. Fun prompt and wonderful inspiration. Now where did I hide my felt?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the lovely inspiration, I don't tend to use felt but your cards are all so great I might just have to give it a try! Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job by the DT! I love all the fun inspiration and what a fun challenge! the topping was such a fun idea! I haven't used felt for such a long time~thanks for the idea!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the lovely Challenge.
    Beautiful work Dt!
    Hugs, and have a great day, Crealientje.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a brilliant writing and very pleased to find this site. I couldn’t discover to much different information on your blog. I will surely be back again to look at some other important posts that you have in future.
    dopkort

    ReplyDelete